Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Pathus Duché Esclavagisme Coupable

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

Pathus	Duché	Esclavagisme	Coupable Empty
MessageSujet: Pathus Duché Esclavagisme Coupable   Pathus	Duché	Esclavagisme	Coupable EmptyMer 28 Sep - 2:59

Procès ayant opposé Pathus au Sussex

Pathus était accusé de esclavagisme.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été reconnu coupable de esclavagisme.
Nevertheless, a wage of 12 pounds is always illegal, even in the event of an agreement between persons to work at such wage. The risk is always there, as in this case, that someone for whom the slavery was not intended may find themselves working for an obscene wage. You are fined 8 pounds, double the amount below minimum wage at which you hired someone.
Le prévenu a été condamné à une amende de 8 écus.

Acte d'accusation
You are brought before the honorable judge on the charges of Slavery. There is a minimum wage law in the county of Sussex of no less than 16,00 pounds per day pay.

On August 25th in the year 2005 of our Lord, you have hired a citizen for lower wages than the law allows according to the job reports posted in Town Hall.

25/08 15:48 : Pathus hires Yarroz for 12,00 pounds.

Première plaidoirie de la défense
The job was meant for a friend of mine, Dark_Barra. He agreed to help me well I was setting up my sheep farm in exchange for overpay when I had the money. We waited for some time for the job to come up, but eventually he had to give up and go to bed. I thought the job hadn't posted, but someone else took it regardless, Yarroz. I already e-mailed to explain the situation and give him the same deal I had planned on giving my friend.

- Pathus

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
I ask that the claim of this offer be verified. I have no option to mail the person named Yarroz from my office to verify what agreement was made.

Before making a decision i ask that this be done. If there has been an agreement made between Yarroz and Pathus prior to the first defence pleading then I will ask that this court discharge this case. If not, then I ask that Pathus be found guilty and sentenced appropriately.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
So, you want me to call a witness to do that? He still hasn't even e-mailed me back after the incident. He either doesn't know how it works, or went inactive.

What do you want me to do about verification, call a witness? call Yarroz?

- Pathus
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Pathus Duché Esclavagisme Coupable
Page 1 sur 1