Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Thai_lad Duché Trahison Relaxé

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

Thai_lad	Duché	Trahison	Relaxé Empty
MessageSujet: Thai_lad Duché Trahison Relaxé   Thai_lad	Duché	Trahison	Relaxé EmptyMer 28 Sep - 3:00

Procès ayant opposé Thai_lad au Sussex

Thai_lad était accusé de trahison.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été relaxé.
Thai_lad has been charged with crimes of treason against the town of Arundel. The Court understands that he has purchased bread at a price below 8 and sold for a price over 8.

The law is clear in this regard. The charge of speculation requires that this act be committed with the intent of destroying the Town's economy. No proof has been furnished that this is true. Additionally, Thai_lad's prices are legal by the code of law adopted by the Sussex Council.

This court finds that Thai_lad has committed no crime.

Acte d'accusation
I call forth the person known as Thai_lad, for crimes of treason against the town of Arundel and the people who reside there.

Thai_lad is committing acts of monopolizing the Arundel Town Market by purchasing items cheaply and reselling the produce at overly inflated prices.

I ask that he be stopped now before he has a chance to make further attempts to swindle the people of Arundel and control the produce on the town market.

Below is an example of the items he purchased and the town hall purchased back an item at the rediculously inflated price Thai_lad placed them on the market for to proove that this person was committing crimes of treason. He purchased all bread in Arundel and has placed them on the market at a price which is rediculously while trying to profit off the poor.

O was warned that Thai_lad had done this in another town for which I will call a wittness to testify. I ask that our honorable judge please help stop this traitor in Arundel now.

Bread sell for 7,90 pounds in Town Hall. There is an agreement in place here with the baker for the bread to be purchased so it can be kept at a fair market price.

TOWN HALL PURCHASE RECORDS:
2005-08-29 13:50:01 : You have bought 1 bread loaf for 8,45 pounds, at Thai_lad

PLAYERS MARKET ON 2005-08-25:
bread loaves 8,45 6

Première plaidoirie de la défense
Dear your honor!

I had just arrive from Wincheters this morning.
I login at 13:30pm france time.

I saw myself on the "very hungry" so i went to the market!

There was not one bread or corn bags in the, Town Hall Sells nor Players Sells.

I then bought One pieces of meat for 20,50.

29-08-2005 13:40 : You have bought 1 piece of meat for 20,50 pounds, to the Town Hall.

After I'd eatten, I then went to the Town Hall to read the prices of goods, in Mayor's message Chamchickc.

I seen that there was nothing about the price of bread...

TOWN HALL HAS FUNDS TO MAKE PURCHASES ONCE AGAIN!!!

Meat: 19,50 pounds
Wool balls: 11,00 pounds
Wood Bushels 5,20 pounds
Milk: 11,25 pounds
Fruit: 11,20 pounds
Vegetables: 11,00 pounds
Corn bags: 3,90 pounds
Knives: 19,50 pounds
Unhooped Buckets: 34,00 pounds

I then went to the Town Hall Sell once again.
I'd seen that all of the goods that were in the, Town Hall Sells are over price!

Example for goods over price:-

Meat: 19,50 pounds, pieces of meat 20,50 7
Wool balls: 11,00 pounds, balls of wool 11,20 2
Wood Bushels 5,20 pounds, wood bushels 5,60 70
Milk: 11,25 pounds, bottles of milk 12,00 4
Fruit: 11,20 pounds, NONE!
Vegetables: 11,00 pounds, NONE!
Corn bags: 3,90 pounds, AND NONE!
Knives: 19,50 pounds, NONE!
Unhooped Buckets: 34,00 pounds, unhooped buckets- 34,50 9

This also shown that no matter what. If I don't sell my breads, the poor of this town was going to die anyway (no foods)...no corn, no vegetables, and no fruit.

All there's that is eattable in the market was, milk, and meat...

Town Hall Sells:
bottles of milk 12,00 4
pieces of meat 20,50 7

I DIDN'T BUY ANY BREAD FROM THE TOWN HALL SELLS, BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY IN THE FRIST PLACE!
So I sell my 7 bread at 8,45.
(Better then letting them die of hunger!)
Clearly known there's nothing wrong with this price, because bread was not on the list.

Not long after i'd put bread on sell.

Town Hall have bought ONE from me!

29-08-2005 13:50 : You have sold 1 bread loaf for 8,45 pounds, to the Town Hall.

When I went to check on my goods, in the Players Sells. I seen in the Town Hall Sell, now have ONE bread, that was mine.

If you ask me how can I prove this...I'll tell you.

Before selling my breads, there wasn't any in the Town Hall Sells. Now that the Town Hall bought ONE bread (from me), now they have ONE to sell!

Town Hall Sells:
bread loaves 7,90 1

I hope you seen my prove, and understand clearly what's going on!

Bought my good and trying to get in jailed!!!

Nasty piece of work!!!

This prove that I'm clearly NOT Guilty.

The Bill of indictment is nothing but one big lies!
1. I didn't buy bread from the market here.
2. There's not any bread to buy in the first place!

Please your honor!
Help to punchnish the wrong and this is a foolprove that's NOT me!

I swear to God I spoke of the truth, nothing but the truth!

I will call Iulius_Catullus to be my witness that i just came from the town called, Winchster!

TL
(Thai_lad)

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
Thai_lad may claim that his price on his bread is acceptable. It is not. Town Hall has an agreement with the baker in Arundel to purchase bread as well as an agreement with the miller to purchase and sell wheat and flour. This agreement works in several steps which allows the producers of wheat, miller, baker and town hall to profit. Town hall makes only 0,10 pounds profit on a loaf of bread. It purchases bread at 7,80 per loaf and resells for 7,90 per loaf. It is able to do this due to the agreements it has made with others.

The message from the mayor in Town Hall of Arundel are irrelivent to this case. The prices there are what Town would like to achieve for purchase prices through agreements. It has not managed to do so yet but is working towards this goal. Once it does, then sale prices will drop as well. When items are bought cheaper, town hall resells cheaper. Currently, Town hall pays 11,90 for milk and resales for 12,00 when it is available. If it buys cheaper, it will sell for 0,10 more per bottle than paid.

Thai_lad was mailed by the Arundel mayor and as of today 8-30-2005, has not had any response whatsoever.

If I had not received complaints about Thai_lad as prosecutor, and a warning from a concerned citizen from Winchester about how Thai_lad was trying to monopolize the Winchester market and trying to sell produce at rediculous prices compared to how much he paid for produce, and that these prices were inflated rediculously, then I would not be so concerned.

Thai_lad is not acting as a proper tradesman. He assumed that people were starving in Arundel and that there is no food here. There is on the market almost daily, all food items. Food sells very quickly here due to the reasonable prices our market has made available for our citizens.

Thai_lad does not know of the agreements Town Hall has made for all produce on the market and how it sells items cheaper to those in professions in order to buy at a price which town hall can profit from. It is difficult for town hall to make profit otherwise and town hall does try to regulate prices on the Arundel market to keep circumstances such as this from happening.

As the town mayor, I made a promise and a committment to insure that our people will be able to afford to eat. I have worked very hard to acheive this and also make it possible for all who produce goods to make profit as well. I will not allow someone to come to our town and try to take advantage of our citizens by trying to make gains while price-gouging. It has been many months since anyone has had to pay more than 8,00 pounds for a loaf of bread in Arundel.

Thai_lad claims that the Mayor is price-gouging, but Town can show that it takes a loss on produce much to sell wood bushels and iron and such, and even as much as 1,00 pound per item in order to provide the produce our people need to make items such as meat, buckets, knives and the losses are made up on the reasonable prices Town Hall places on items it sells on finished produce from Level 2's.

Of course, Thai_lad would not have this understanding as all agreements are not made public and is privy between town hall and the people it makes agreements with.

If and when town hall can make cheap purchases without taking a loss elsewhere, it sells for cheaper prices, approximately 0,05 - 0,10 over cost. On other items, calculations are made to make sales on items to recapture losses made on other produce it has made. Nothing for sale by town hall is sold at unreasonable prices.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
La personne intéressée ne s'est pas manifestée.

La défense a appelé Iulius_Catullus à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
Well, I need to say Thai_lad was trying to manipulate prices in Winchester. But after short explaination all of overpriced goods were withdrawn from market of Winchester. Reason why Thai_lad did it is simply: If someone is buying goods for cheap in one market and selling it in another town with profit he can be called salesman. But to buy cheap and then sell it in higher price in the same market it is just speculation. So all goods from Winchester market, and it was nearly 20 bread loaves and wood bushels are now in Arundel. I can just say that Thai_lad now understand difference between trading and speculations and that is the reason why Thai_lad is now selling goods from Winchester in Arundel.

L'accusation a appelé HaraldJarl à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
I have seen on several occasions (in Winchester and now in Arundel)that this Thai_lad buys up all the bread (and sometimes other items) and resells it for far higher prices trying to create a damaging monopoly situation.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Thai_lad Duché Trahison Relaxé
Page 1 sur 1