Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Dark_Devil Salisbury Haute trahison Coupable

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

Dark_Devil	Salisbury	Haute trahison	Coupable Empty
MessageSujet: Dark_Devil Salisbury Haute trahison Coupable   Dark_Devil	Salisbury	Haute trahison	Coupable EmptyMer 28 Sep - 3:01

Procès ayant opposé Dark_Devil à la municipalité de

Dark_Devil était accusé de haute trahison.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été reconnu coupable de haute trahison.
For the crime of conspiracy to raise an army against the king, I sentence you to a day in prison! May your stay there be punitive and... bother you.
Le prévenu a été condamné à une peine de prison de 1 jour.

Acte d'accusation
Dark_Devil is accused of Treason. He is the leader of a group called Hell's Masters that advocats the overthrow of the Kings government and is raising an Army to do just that.
The group has also threatened the murder of several public figures including Countess Nordicnorn and the Mayor of Salisbury BossMustang.
They have also tried to rob travellers on the roads, and are preparing for an attack on Salisbury Town Hall.
Once a town hall is taken, they will loot it, then leave the town in complete disarray.
His purpose of creating this organization is the causing of Chaos in Sussex.

Première plaidoirie de la défense
I will not deny being the leader of this organization. But that's the only crime (if this can be considered as a crime) that you can charge me. I never told that I wanted to raise an army against the King, that's absolutely WRONG. Our goal is not to take the King over !(If you continue to charge me with this accusation, please provide an evidence). I threatened to murder some public figures, but I didn't do it. I threatened to attack a Town (Why Salisbury ? I'm living in Winchester), but I didn't do it. I threatened to rob ravellers, but I didn't do it.
I didn't committed ANY crime in England.
All I did was RP in the forum ! If you want to charge me, charge me in a RP way in the forum.

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
I am DragonFlame, I am the ESS spy who infiltrated Dark Devils Mafia - The Hell's Masters.

Dark Devil has many spies in all the guilds even in my own one, The Red Rose. He has planned to attack severel Towns leading up to an attack on the Castle itself!

The plan was to take over sussex, loot it and then move to france for a couple of months, then we discretly come back, do it again, and put on trial the CUS list minus the Hells Masters spies. Once locked up the judge was to find them guilty and burn them on the steak. thus insuring that the Hell's Masters only entered a list and therefore won.

I notified the Captain and the sergeant about the attack on Salisbury but unfortuantly Dark Devil found out and called it off.

There were to be two attacks on two towns, Salisbury and SevenOaks, the plunder was said to be good and that we would get away with it.

If it please's the court I shall tell you all my positions then you will see that I tell the truth and that my word counts aginst him.

I am: The priest of SevenOaks AND Sussex, The Inquisitor of England, the Leader of the Red Rose Knights, member of the Vatican and the Church of the Old Ways, Ambassador to the Freedom Fighters who they and the Red Rose commishend me to the speing mission that i undertook. I am well known and I say that Dark Devil should burn at the steak, the Inquisition ask's for his death.

Signed
DragonFlame

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
I don't think the Court will be impressed by your list of titles, everyone knows how you got them. This is not a proof to see that you tell the truth !
By the way, I know you Dragonflame, you were a spy among us, but also a spy FOR us, you betrayed for us some of your friends from the Freedom Fighters (How do you think he was accepted among the Hell's Masters ?)
Then your loyalty is not as clean as you wish to make us believe.

Once again, all you're allegating is just PLANS ! STORIES ! WISHES ! (Role-Playing !).
Just a note : I never told that my plans was to take over Sussex and then move to France for a couple of month ! I accept the charge of "planning some town attacks", but my personal Code of Honour of English native citizen would not accept the intent to flee in this foreign country of France. Your Honour, Ladies and gentlemen from the Jury, this is the truth !
Please base your Judgement on FACTS ! Not allegations or dreams !. That is true I am dreaming to become the Master of Sussex, but I think that anyone who is involved into politics in this Country have the same dream. I believe the Countess herself should have dream to become Countess one day, otherwise, she would have stayed in her ranch, cultivating wheat or veggies.
So Dream is not a crime !
All I did was claiming I was an Evil guy, I did not do anything else. Is there a Law against freedom of speech ?

La défense a appelé Uranium à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
As the part about "Treason" of Sussex Laws states that "...or otherwise commit treasonous acts against the King and/or the people of Sussex, shall respond for the charge of treasonous acts..."
Where there's said that if a person "commits", while there's nothing comitted against the King or people of Sussex.Theres been no rebellions robberies or somethng else committed for a long time.
There is no statement in the Sussex Laws about evil words, which have no value on the court.
As defence of the Dark Devil I demand the prosecutor to present all the evidence to me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dark_Devil Salisbury Haute trahison Coupable
Page 1 sur 1