Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Fast_arrow Salisbury Trahison Relaxé

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

Fast_arrow	Salisbury	Trahison	Relaxé Empty
MessageSujet: Fast_arrow Salisbury Trahison Relaxé   Fast_arrow	Salisbury	Trahison	Relaxé EmptyMer 28 Sep - 3:02

Procès ayant opposé Fast_arrow à la municipalité de

Fast_arrow était accusé de trahison.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été relaxé.

Acte d'accusation
Fast Arrow is accused of Treason. He belongs to a group called Hell's Masters that advocated the overthrow of the Kings government and was raising an Army to do just that.
The group has also threatened the murder of several public figures including Countess Nordicnorn and the Mayor of Salisbury BossMustang.
He has given permission for his pm confession to be used as evidence in his trial

Première plaidoirie de la défense
I am asking the court to have a proper trial on the forum and not a simplify version
I believe there is much to say and i also wish to complain to the court since i have not been given free access to all the pieces on the case, and therefore can not prepare a proper defense which will ensure me a fair trial
The evidence i acquired where not by the usual procedure since i have NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY ACCESS TO IT, THE FIRST RULE OF A FAIR TRIAL
Moreover i wish to confront the court with the fact that i never commited any other crime than being a member of this organisation whereas at least 2 other member of the council are also part of it and one member of the coucil is related to the first case of treason that happent in england
(ULRICH THE RED Treason)
I wish also to recall the event which have been leading to that event:
Some unidentifeid person send compromising file to the countess prooving my membership
I wish first to contest the veracity of this evidence since it is a screen shot saying that a sir BBking who claim to be the true king of britain can bring funding to the Hell s master organisation
The interpretation of this document is
my position in the council give me access to huge funding from the governement but i never took anything from the county and as you could see fast arrow is not much of rich man (843 pound currently) whereas if i would i would have keep the money for me
Moreover it is now obvious that bbking has a personnal treasure of more than 4000 pounds which could be the funding in question

The second issue about that case is the possession i have been enduring for the past week
A citizen oune manage to take over the control of my body and used it for his own business
I m prooving that by the post on the forum made by fast_arrow speaking for oune (salisbury-level 2)
I have always been living in sevenoak and never moved to salisbury
Therefore i believe i m guilty of the crime i m accused but i also believe it has never been in my intention and commited it under someone else will without any defense mean
I m calling the court to be very keen and my error and wish to remind how much i have been trying to do for the county and never for myself
I m hoping the court will take into consideration my demand for a fair trial and will understand my miserable state and the effect on my reputation

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
La personne intéressée ne s'est pas manifestée.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
La personne intéressée ne s'est pas manifestée.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fast_arrow Salisbury Trahison Relaxé
Page 1 sur 1