Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Fast_arrow Duché Trahison Relaxé

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

Fast_arrow	Duché	Trahison	Relaxé Empty
MessageSujet: Fast_arrow Duché Trahison Relaxé   Fast_arrow	Duché	Trahison	Relaxé EmptyMer 28 Sep - 3:03

Procès ayant opposé Fast_arrow au Sussex

Fast_arrow était accusé de trahison.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été relaxé.
Charges withdrawn.

Acte d'accusation
The individual known as Fast_arrow, along with others, have raised an army against His Majesty the King of England and rightfully appointed nobility in the manner of attacking the town of Salisbury and usurping the legitimately elected mayor. They fought against the rightfully employed town guard.

Fast_arrow assisted in this by offering extreme wages and promises of wealth when the town was raided to anyone who assisted them.

Première plaidoirie de la défense
I actually never plan to rebell against salisbury mayor and never betrayed the king
I am also willing to point out the government intention to assassinate myself for my involvement in any possible opposition to their power
It is obvious for me, that the government is willing to charge me with a crime that does not exist even without sentencing me for the previous accusation
I have never been in salisbury and never plan to rebell and take power in salisbury
I remained in england with the prospect of a fair trial but it is now clear that despite my honor, and my loyalty to the king the government want to ban me from england for my constant opposition
I would like to bring forward the fact that no actual proove can be bring to the court and that the current uprising is against the council and not against the king or england and definetly not against salisbury mayor
I never actually fought in salisbury and i never promessed any salairy to anyone for a rebellion in salisbury
I am willing to know first when the descibe event happens and who were the person involve and why i am accused to be their accomplice

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
The state withdraws charges against fast_arrow.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
La personne intéressée ne s'est pas manifestée.

La défense a appelé Longjohnsilver à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
I must admit that I am really surprised by this prosecution, I always trusted fast_arrow, who is one of our most noble citizens. I hope this suit is just a big mistake, and that the english Justice will be equal and that the rights of the defence will be protected.

L'accusation a appelé Martur à la barre
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fast_arrow Duché Trahison Relaxé
Page 1 sur 1