Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Fast_arrow Duché Trahison Coupable

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

Fast_arrow	Duché	Trahison	Coupable Empty
MessageSujet: Fast_arrow Duché Trahison Coupable   Fast_arrow	Duché	Trahison	Coupable EmptyMer 28 Sep - 3:03

Procès ayant opposé Fast_arrow au Sussex

Fast_arrow était accusé de trahison.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été reconnu coupable de trahison.
The evidence is overwhelming that Fast_arrow did in fact, both through sorcery and through other means, attempt to overthrow the Council and take control of Sussex. Fast_arrow has provided no evidence that he is innocent, and the evidence that he is guilty in insurmountable. For the crime of High Treason, Fast_arrow is sentenced to death, to be hanged from the neck until dead.
Le prévenu a été condamné à la peine de mort. Son exécution aura lieu dans 3 jours.

Acte d'accusation
On 14 September in the year of our lord 1450, Fast Arrow in the form and accounts of Babylone, BBking, and Oune, at the behest of Dark Devil and the criminal and outlawed organization Hell's Masters,
Made a scroll message to storm the castle. He advertized in the RK game screen to attack the castle.
Raised an army of rebellion against the King and Countess, which although unsuccessful, was intended to displace the current legally elected council and constitutes High Treason.
Attempted to bribe the good people of Sussex into revolting
Cost the good people of Sussex wages and a great deal of money
Created disorder, panic and incitement to rebellion

In the case of High treason, you face the death penalty.

Based on the severity of his acts, and the harm to Sussex County and the heinous nature of his crimes, he is charged with High Treason under Sussex Law

Treason

Whosoever shall deliberately obtain a political position to steal, sabotage, or otherwise commit treasonous acts against the King and/or the people of Sussex, shall respond for the charge of treasonous acts, and be tried by a competent tribunal. Whosoever shall raise an army against the King shall be guilty of treason.
If found guilty, the accused shall face banishment or imprisonment. In cases of high treason the accused will be hung by the neck until dead.

Here is the first part of the evidence, used with permission by Harald Jarl Sheriff of Sussex.

bbking wrote:
Hi harald
Hope you re doing good
I d like to try to convince you that actually i m not willing to harm england as you does seem to think
The current issue in england is that the power scale is no set and therefore the game will loose all interrest very soon if we don t correct it
CUS has to much power
I know it was not your intention but actually only the result matters
This game is a political simulation and not an ecnomical simulation
The aim is not to get the richer character but the one who manage to stay in power the longuest time
But before bbking and babylone get in there was no game
That s why i created them
And the king knows about the fact that i have multiple account but let me use it because he knows that i am not trying to improve my personnal power but trying to actually arrange the scale of power to make sure there is this political game
I was fast arrow famous trusted and everything
If i wanted to increase my power it would have been so easy to stay the same and keep going that way
Fast arrow has you said have been a good trade minister and i have been doing my best but i realised there was no balance and that the game would die with noone was taking care of it
So you could blame me for many things but actually i d like you to understand that
I don t want to plunder England because i will be kicked out of the game
(multiple account + pluder = exclusion)
And don t worry, there have been many plunder in france and the programeur stole the money from the criminals and put it back where it was (there is no point to do that it s a waste of time)
Just send a pm to ljs and he will confirm that
Thanks for reading this pm

In this section he (fast arrow) admits to also be bbking and babylone

And here is the second part of the evidence, used with permission by Harald Jarl Sheriff of Sussex.

bbking wrote:
Harald Jarl wrote:
Hello fast arrow (or bbking or babylone),

If you are so concerned about the balance of power then why dont you go and start another political party so we can have true democratic elections?

>"This game is a political simulation and not an ecnomical simulation
The aim is not to get the richer character but the one who manage to stay in power the longuest time"

If your statement is true then you could not blame us for being successful right?

I dont think that the game would die without you throwing dirt on the current council.. so long as you just RP a generic bad guy (like someone else i know of in CUS also does) i didnt mind so much but when you started to throw dirt on the council and accused us of taking advantage of the people i got upset since all we do is aimed at improving the situation for the people in Sussex (and you know that).

I do find it strange that the king (ljs) is sponsoring an attempt at an uprising because his council is too successful and popular..

First of all you are not successfull
I manage to get 100 english player to rebell
You are voted in because you are the only one
Why you are the only one because you dismiss any attemp from the other to do something or make sure they have no other choice to join you
(reaction to pushkin apparition are really sad, you are pretending to be good and as soon as something new is coming throwing shit at it)
The other organisation were controled by cus so it was alright
And ljs want a fair game something that you have been destroying but he rather use the players than act by himself because he wants the player to be involve and he does not want to rule the game
His action might be really strange but i guess is right
And actually one council member does have been taking advantage of his position truly (screenshot about selling at 1 pound )
Therefore get information before actually speaking

Here he admits to raising a rebellion.

Première plaidoirie de la défense
My defense will be simple:
The message send to sir Harald Jarl were not RP message and i believe should not be consider as evidence
The second concern is the changement in position that occur and the way the evidence have been brought to the court
Sir harald Jarl was bailli and not sheriff therefore, there is an abuse of authority from the council changing the position to its own interrest breaking the several rule and law voted off
The third concern is about the involvement of the different characters.
Oune and babylone, (never heard of them)live in france and remain in france even during the event therefore none of them were part of the rebellion
I don t know the evidence about them even.
As far as i m concern i was working for the city militia and can be charge with rebellion since i was protecting my city during those event
My side in this matter was the side of justice, and i was ready to fight for it since i was member of the militia
The fourth concern is the veracity of the evidence.
BBking wrote those text, i did not. Therefore BBking should be trial but not fast_arrow, he s lying as usual since he s a well known criminal
Further more the message was not sign and no proove of such participation in the revolt
Moreover one event draws my attention
One of the council member is supposedly guilty of position abuse and should be even trial for that
And he s not
I wish to bring the evidence of the political dimension of this trial
No serious evidence, BBKing claim to be myself and i did not
One of the council member is supposed to be corrupted and this bbking is suppose to know who it is (maybe the new sheriff, helping bbking to get rid of me)
Third the bailli is not the sheriff and opposite
I m starting to see some conspiracy
Finally the act of treason that i m supposed to have commited can be actually relate to me only by this pm which can be checked,
BBking wrote that and BBKing can be anyone claiming to be myself
I can claim to be anyother player in the game and could make sure they get accused
I deny the evidence and moreover deny the way the justice acquired it
Fo me there is some kind of subversion since the Bailli became Sheriff just for the purpose of the trial

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
The defendant is clearly lying about his position with the militia and trying to get mayor Vaness to cover for him. I suggest he be sentenced to the death penalty and be hung by the neck until dead.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
Again i m pleading the fact that i was truly among the city militia and hopefully will proove my innocence
As far as the evidence are concern, i believe those are lies
I d like to see the letter from oune and from babylone and i also wish to know how harald Jarl Sheriff of success get into their possession
(can we trust the person who gave him those letter)
Moreover the letter used in this court are part of none RP discussion and should not be used in that court
I also wish to remind the court that i don t have to proove my innocence but the prosecution has to proove that i m guilty, and i remind you of the possible attempt to dismiss me since i m currently trying to oppose the CUS and the council
I believe this trial more than a treason to england (and i swear i never betrayed england, the king or sussex) is a trial for treason against the CUS
As far as the style is concern i believe this is due to my lack of education and i my misery as many people of sussex
I also wish to point out the fact that bbking whoever he is claim to be fast arrow but i never claim to be bbking and it is very easy for anyone to claim being someone and turn him into disrepute
The only supposed evidence is this sentence from bbking and the similarity in style which can be easely imitated by a skilled character
This should not and can not be considered as an evidence leading to death penalty
Sentencing to death an innocent man because of a letter which is not even sign by himself would clearely be the evidence of an unfair trial
Moreover i d like to point out the fact that i m the only man currently charged with this rebellion whereas i don t even know any rebell
I believe it is time for justice to check by themself if i was on rebellion since it should be there obligation and send a request for the king to proove my innocence
It is easy for the council to ask for that evidence and it should have been done by now
I truly hope for a fair judgement and that the council will request the king to send this evidence which will discharge me from this odious crime and will show my loyalty to the crown

La défense a appelé Dame_Vaness à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
Fast_arrow asked me to defend him by providing to the honourable Court a screenshot proving that he was hired by the militia on September 14th (this is possible in the french interface of Mayors). Unfortunately, it seems there is a bug because I have no more events in hiring militia beyond September 12th although I'm still hiring militians everyday in Sevenoaks...
What can I say else ? Fast_arrow is a respectable inhabitant of Sevenoaks, hiring people with a really decent wage (more than 27 pounds) each time, he never raised any problem in our town. I also saw the scroll message from Babylone, but since Fast_arrow denies having any relationship with this person, maybe the Court should bring the evidence that he is definitely this person. By default, a person should be considered as innocent until a proof of his guiltyness can be provided.

L'accusation a appelé HaraldJarl à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
First i would like to say that i am the Sheriff of Sussex and have had that position all the time since CUS list was elected into the council. We have not changed any positions, that is just slander from Fast Arrow.

The person we came to know as Fast Arrow has under the disguise of other names and accounts (Bbking, Babylone and Oune) comitted treason against the county of Sussex and the Kingdom of England.

In the disguise of Babylone he tried to raise a rebellion against Sussex that we all could see.

In the disguise of Bbking he has repeatedly tried to get people to rebel against Sussex.

The evidence presented is a continuation of a discussion i had with Fast Arrow. He replies here as Bbking but actually refers to himself as Fast arrow in the text. He repeats exactly the earlier statements he gave, (then in the official form of Fast arrow)he would not have been able to do that unless Bbking infact was Fast arrow.

Furthermore Fast arrows writing and usage of the english language is very easy to recognize. You can see the similarities from Bbkings letter and Fast arrows defence pleading. I have also seen a letter from Babylone and one from Oune and they are without doubt written by the same person.

This is the truth. So swear I Harald Jarl, Sheriff of Sussex.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fast_arrow Duché Trahison Coupable
Page 1 sur 1