Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

DarkLover Duché Sorcellerie Relaxé

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

DarkLover	Duché	Sorcellerie	Relaxé Empty
MessageSujet: DarkLover Duché Sorcellerie Relaxé   DarkLover	Duché	Sorcellerie	Relaxé EmptySam 19 Nov - 0:16

Procès ayant opposé DarkLover au Sussex

DarkLover était accusé de sorcellerie.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été relaxé.
The Court apologizes. A clerical error.
Discharged

Acte d'accusation
Dark Lover <Dark Devil> is hereby being charged with witchcraft for practicing black magic within the village of Seven Oaks trying to ressurect the deceased. Dark Lover was seen trying to ressurrect the body of Fast Arrow from within the cemetary. Evidence against the accused si as follows....

http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=3121

Your Honor, this crime is immoral and disrespectful to the deceased no matter what way they were taken from this life. The eveidence is irresputable and Dark Lover should be punished with the maximum penalty of death. he should be hung by the neck until his heart stops.

Première plaidoirie de la défense
Sorry but i am not DarkDevil, so i don't understand can you explain to me?

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
clerical error prosecutor humbly apologizes to darklover and drops the charges agaimst himin the case of witchcraft.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
ok thanks

La défense a appelé Belzébar à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
It is a SHAME,you were mistaken in nobody... I don't know if I must laugh or to cry the situation so much is grotesque and ridiculous. While you show DarkLover which is innocent and which does not understand anything with this lawsuit,the truth DarkDevil,is in freedom.

DarkLover lives in Southampton whereas DarkDevil lives in Sevenoaks.
I thus claims public excuses and the compensation for one pound symbolic system for DarkLover.Also,I would like that you do a little better your job;a miscarriage of justice,it is very serious...

I do not know if you realize at which point,you endanger your lives:two miscarriage of justices in one week, concerning the same person,that strongly resembles a plot and it is not the first time that that arrives on behalf of the C.U.S...

L'accusation a appelé Knightflame à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
He[Dark Devil]has woken Fast Arrow from the eternal slumber and spread evil around the town of Sevenoaks and stole a Corpse revitalizing potion from Dame Mysticshopgirl,which was used to wake Fast Arrow up,leaving her dead.While it is unknown if Dark Devil has killed her or by other forces,she had died.

L'accusation a appelé Goatoles à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
As I left the forest for the day, it was a long day for chopping trees. I got a late start. I heard a commotion coming from the direction of the cemetary. It sounded to me to be the sounds of battle. Myself not being one to be a shrinking violet, I reacted as I thought best. Dropped my bushells, hefted my borrowed axe, and ran towards the scuffle. I cannot really say what happened before I came upon the situation. When I arrived, I witnessed knightflame hurriedly carrying an obviously injured DragonFlame away from two other individuals. I, at the time were not sure who they were. I have since realized that the more sinister looking person was Dark Devil(Dark Lover). The other person(?) was the late fast_arrow, who looked to be half dead or undead. I could not really tell for I was a citizen defending the safety and security of my town and it's inhabitants. The only thing I do know is that if that man was fast_arrow, the only way to make him breathe again would be through 'black magic.' The only things I remember after coming into contact with the devilish duo are a blur at best. I hope I helped out as much as possible. Only an individual that was possesed by the dark one would use black magic to raise the dead.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DarkLover Duché Sorcellerie Relaxé
Page 1 sur 1