Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Odette_fenouil Duché Trouble à l'ordre public Relaxé

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

Odette_fenouil	Duché	Trouble à l'ordre public	Relaxé Empty
MessageSujet: Odette_fenouil Duché Trouble à l'ordre public Relaxé   Odette_fenouil	Duché	Trouble à l'ordre public	Relaxé EmptySam 19 Nov - 0:18

Procès ayant opposé Odette_fenouil au Sussex

Odette_fenouil était accusé de trouble à l'ordre public.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été relaxé.
The court has not seen any evidence that the accused was offered the required email. See the law.
The first two times someone is seen/heard speaking a language other than English (on the official forum or in a tavern) will receive a warning by mail (in game) and his/her post will be deleted.
If two warnings are not sufficient, the accused will be put in trial and will have to pay a fine in relation to his/her level...
Court finds not guilty.

Acte d'accusation
Odette_fenouil, you are hereby being charged with public disorder for speaking french within the tavern in Marlborough. It is written law is Sussex County the English is the only permitted language in public places.

The law states:
"OFFICIAL LANGUAGE

The official language of our Kingdom is English.
All other languages are prohibited.

The first two times someone is seen/heard speaking a language other than English (on the official forum or in a tavern) will receive a warning by mail (in game) and his/her post will be deleted.
If two warnings are not sufficient, the accused will be put in trial and will have to pay a fine in relation to his/her level...

Level 0 : 10 pounds
Level 1 : 30 pounds
Level 2 : 50 pounds "

You are in clear violation of this law and it is now I present the evidence of the echo.

Odette_fenouil : à tte sur moutonking
Odette_fenouil : ué oki
Odette_fenouil : ben nan lol presk plu rien
Pignouf : combat de mouton ?
Pignouf : il te reste bcq de tune

Your honor, we can not stand idly by while members of our community abuse our Laws which you yourself helped define. Odette has been a mameber long enough to know these laws.

Première plaidoirie de la défense
I'm so sorry for that.. I didn't know that speaking french was forbidden. The accusation says that I've been here long enough to know this law, but it's false,I've just arrived Englang, from Compiègne in the French kingdom.
I promise I will not speak french anymore!!

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
Prosecution rests, Your Honor.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
I REALLY didn't know about this law!! And it's the first time (and the last time) that I've violated it!!! What do you want me to say now???
I've already said that I was sorry!
Moreover, the law says that the first two times one is seen speaking english in the tavern, he just receives a warning bye mail. Ok, it's the first time for me, why am I on trial then??? where is the warning mail?? I haven't seen the colour of it!!!!!!!! Thus, YOU are violating the law, by putting poor citizens on trial arbitrarily!!!

La défense a appelé Augustine à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
'I am an honnest citizen, and these people accused, that is to say Odette_fenouil and pignouf, are my dearest friends.therefore, because of a mimesis effect, they are honnest like me!!!As I know them, they certainly did not know the existence of this law, they did not do it on purpose!they won't do it anymore

L'accusation a appelé Ecthelion à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
On the morning of October 31th, at approximately 3 AM game time (9 PM my time), I entered the Marlborough tavern for a drink. Sadly, the tavern was empty, and all that remained was the remnant of a conversation between two gentlemen of the town (as posted above by the prosecutor):

Odette_fenouil : à tte sur moutonking
Odette_fenouil : ué oki
Odette_fenouil : ben nan lol presk plu rien
Pignouf : combat de mouton ?
Pignouf : il te reste bcq de tune

(Then they ordered last drinks and left).

Thank you your honor, that is all.

Fermer la fenetre
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Odette_fenouil Duché Trouble à l'ordre public Relaxé
Page 1 sur 1