Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Grand Registre ~ Compilation de procès des RRs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

180879naruto Duché Esclavagisme Coupable

AuteurMessage
Volpone
Rang: Administrateur
Volpone

180879naruto	Duché	Esclavagisme	Coupable Empty
MessageSujet: 180879naruto Duché Esclavagisme Coupable   180879naruto	Duché	Esclavagisme	Coupable EmptyVen 2 Déc - 0:39

180879naruto était accusé de esclavagisme.

Le jugement a été rendu
Enoncé du verdict
Le prévenu a été reconnu coupable de esclavagisme.
The in game laws do not define the minimum wage. This is true. It is possible for a new player to not know the law unless he or she visits the forum, which is not a requirement. Although it is posted in the Mayor's message too. This law is currently under review and this is one of the reasons. Unfortunaltey it is still a law at this time and therefore must be addressed as such. The court finds the defendent guilty, but reduces the sentance to one pound as a reminder not to do this again as well as ask the defndent to pay one trust point to the victim Aanien. Court ajourned
Le prévenu a été condamné à une amende de 1 écu.

Acte d'accusation
As stated within the laws of Sussex County and within the University the minimum wage for Sussex County is 16.00 pounds. 180879naruto, I hereby bring charges of slavery against you as you have hired someone for only 14.00 pounds.

27/11 23:43 : 180879naruto hires Aanien for 14,00 pounds

You have a responsibility as a member of our community to uphold the laws of our county. You have failed in doing this therefore, you must suffer the consequences.

Première plaidoirie de la défense
I leave in Sussex about for one month and cause of a technical problem I can't read the laws. When I click on the links this message appear:
"Not Found
The requested URL /FAQ/fr/tbl.htm was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.lesroyaumes.com Port 80"
It's the reason why I didn't know minimum wage for Sussex.
In a second time, the RMI is fixed at 8pounds I hope with this job that Aarien have won more money than the RMI.
Now I know this law, I promise that I wont repeat to employed under 16.

Réquisitoire de l'accusation
Your honor, I believe that if Aanien had not taken this job, he would have been employed by the militia or the mines at a higher wage.

Although the ingame laws are unclear (they do not mention the 16 pound minimum wage), it is still evident that Sussex has a minimum wage. Therefore it is the duty of each citizen to know the laws of the county that he is in, that he may abide by them.

Since you have been here for one month, I find no excuse for why you might still have not sought out these laws (message your mayor).

Your honor, although the crime is not great, it still deserves a small monetary punishment to prove to all that it is of no benefit to hire below minimum wage. I also recommend that the defendant pay a trust point to Aanien and send a message of apology.

Dernière plaidoirie de la défense
The day which I have employed Aanien is the day wich I have just bought a field to Katie. And then only 14 pounds were in my purse. I had already a job this day and to avoid to loose a working day, then food I have employed Aanien. It's an accumulation of circumstances and it's exceptional. I great Aanien because he have helped me in a hard time. If he have problem some days he could call me to employed him at 17 pounds. Thanks your honor

La défense a appelé Aanien à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
I am new and wasn't aware of the law or I wouldn't have accepted the job. The mines or militia would have paid more. The prosecution's recommendation sounds fair.

La défense a appelé Katie à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
27-11-2005 17:17 : You have sold to 180879naruto a field for 400 pounds.

Here is proof that he bought my field "and I thank him very much"

Everyone makes mistakes I belive a tp and appalogy would be enough or if there is a way for him to give the 2 pounds to Aanien that would be good too. but if the county os going to be the one to get the money then what differance does it make?

L'accusation a appelé Caesar3 à la barre
Voici son témoignage :
Your honor, this is the first time i testify in a court of law.
It was written clearly in the mayor's message that the minimum wage is 16 pounds

Mayor's message Lorudce :
--------------------------------------
Sussex Laws:
The minimum wage is 16 pounds

I can't see why 180879naruto have not seen the mayor's message, it is in a clear position (just entering the town hall)
Still, i have no personal dispute with the defendant, and i think a trust point and apology would be enough.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

180879naruto Duché Esclavagisme Coupable
Page 1 sur 1